I first have to state that I highly commend anyone who has finished their holiday shopping right now! We’re getting there, but we haven’t snagged everything that we plan to yet. We did, however, tackle the Christmas card thang, so at least we won’t be sending those out by the skin of our teeth like last year.
If you have athlete family members or friends, and are wondering what they might like, here are my top five gifts to buy:
- Brooks Holiday Distance Graphic Long Sleeve Shirt: Every single year the Brooks holiday tech shirt catches my eye! This year, they’re offering it for FREE when you spend $130 on their site.
- GU Energy Original Sports Nutrition Energy Gel, Tastefully Nude: I’ve recently felt like the gels I take are far too sweet, so I think this flavorless option sounds perfect. I can’t vouch for how it tastes, since I’ve never tried it, but it sounds like the way to go around Mile 20 of a full when you can’t choke down another sweet gel.
- PlowOn Gum: C’mon now. You know that I cannot write my yearly Christmas list without Plow entering the mix! Plus it’s green—how much more “holiday” can you get?!
- Capris or pants with a phone pocket: Since we joined the Y, I’ve been looking for ways to bring as little as possible in so that I don’t forget to take it back home with me. I know that pants with a pocket for your phone have been around for awhile now, but I’ve never tried them before! My mom is a JC Penney shopper for life, so something like this would be perfect!
- Aftershokz Aeropex: Last, but certainly not least, is the Aftershokz Aeropex bone-conduction headphones. Aftershokz redesigned this model to be lighter with better sound quality. They offer a wider dynamic stereo sound with deeper bass, less vibration, and a louder volume. I can definitely attest to this, since I literally look over my shoulder at the gym, because I think someone is talking to me. Lo and behold, no, it’s just the sheer surround-sound quality coming from my Aeropex! The volume is definitely louder too. On my home treadmill, I sometimes can’t hear podcasts as well as I’d like. But I have zero problems with the Aeropex model.
And guess what?! With AfterShokz you can win a TRIP FOR TWO to 2020 Disney Wine & Dine weekend at Walt Disney resort in FL + an assortment of running gear! You can enter here: http://bit.ly/2QSVXYr
#wdbrp #bibchat #bibravepro #rundisney
What’s on your wish list this holiday season? Comment below!
Run on and happy holidays,