Disclaimer: I’m promoting the Kansas City Marathon presented by Garmin as part of being a BibRave Pro. Learn more about becoming a BibRave Pro (ambassador), and check out BibRave.com to find and write race reviews!
Hey, hey! It’s nearly race day for those lucky folks running the Kansas City Marathon presented by Garmin! The race will take place on Saturday, October 19, 2019. Those running the full, half, or 10K start at 7 a.m., and those running the 5K will start at 7:30 a.m.
What will you be looking forward to on race day? Sadly, I don’t live close enough or have the time to travel right now, so I’m going to vicariously live through others! I recently chatted with two fellow BibRave Pros to see what they’re jazzed about.
- “The medals continue to impress each year, and the soft-style tees are a great change to the typical scratchy cotton tee.” —Lindsey
- “I’m excited for the views! The course will take us through so many historic and scenic parts of Kansas City that I can’t wait to experience.” —Cassie
- “The downhill finish will help you with a strong kick at the end!” —Lindsey
- “I’ve only been here a few hours and am already infatuated with the beauty of this city! Plus I’m already drooling over post-race BBQ.” —Cassie
- I’m with Cassie on the importance of delicious post-race food! I love offerings that are unique to the race city or locale. Hubs and I are always on the hunt for new BBQ sauces to try, and I bet Operation BBQ Relief will aim to please!
So if you’re running the Kansas City Marathon this weekend, what are you looking forward to the most?
And if you don’t follow the Kansas City Marathon on social media, go check ’em out now!
All the Socials: