Disclaimer: I’m promoting the Allstate Hot Chocolate Philly 15K/5K race as part of being a BibRave Pro. Learn more about becoming a BibRave Pro (ambassador), and check out BibRave.com to review, find, and write race reviews!
I’m promoting the Allstate Hot Chocolate Philly 15K/5K on April 4, 2020 as a BibRavePro, and I’m wicked excited about it! I’ve never done a Hot Chocolate race before, and each year I have serious fear of missing out (FOMO) when I see others post about this series.
Let me tell you why.
- Runners like Meredith (Scootadoot) rave about this race. Here’s what she had to say: “The Philly All-State Hot Chocolate 15k/5k race is one that is always on my calendar because I know, without a doubt, that I’ll see all of my friends there! These races cater to everyone—the swag is incredible and who can resist chocolate? Last year was my third consecutive year and I was awarded with extra swag, a medal, pin, and hat! Plus, it’s always right around my birthday so I just pretend it’s a big ol’ party just for me.”
- Ken Stands on Things said this: “In Philly, you get to pose with the iconic Rocky Statue and run up the steps to the Art Museum! I love running just on the other side of the river where you can see boathouse row! When I went to Temple University, I used to run the same route as the race in the morning before class, so it brings back great memories for me!”
- I Run on Beer chimed in too: “We found an underground bar downtown that had a slide and an adult ball pit last year. As far as the race itself, I just love all the snacks and chocolate. And I always love finishing a race at the Art Museum steps!”
- Have you seen the post-race nosh fest?! Each finisher gets a Finisher Mug and Hot Cocoa Cup that looks to-die for!
- This year, they’ll be using new biodegradable Finisher Mug and Hot Cocoa Cups! Yay for the environment!
So if those reasons don’t make you want to sign up now, I don’t know what will!
Use code BRHCPHILLY19 to get a free Hot Chocolate running hat while you’re at it!