As I continue to train for my marathon in early December, I dream about all of the cool gadgets and products I could use during my long runs. Granted, sometimes it’s better to run “unplugged” so to speak, but I really do love listening to podcasts during my long runs. I’ve come up with a few wish list items if anyone’s feeling generous *wink wink*:
- Cases and cases of PlowOn Gum: Seriously, I go through a case in less than a month. I love this stuff. If I could, I’d go on their monthly plan!
- Garmin Forerunner 220: I’m tired of my iPhone dying during long training runs.
- UA Compression leggings: I’ve never owned a pair of compression leggings, but these ColdGear compression leggings look awesome for long, cold runs!
- RedFox wireless EDGE headphones: These puppies state that they are certified water and sweat resistant, which is right up my alley. I sweat like no other, and I’ve ruined countless pairs of headphones because of sweating.
- BondiBands: I’m constantly searching for the best headbands that keep sweat from pouring down my face and eyes. I’ve tried SweatyBands, which I like, but I find that they’re not thick enough, and they sometimes slip a bit. I currently use a UA band, which works fairly well, but it’s not quite perfect.
- Tales from Another Mother Runner: I’d love to own this book! I listen to Dimity and Sarah on a regular basis, so I’ve really been wanting to pick up this book.
- BAMR Tank and Sweaty Band: I’m totally a BAMR (Bad Ass Mother Runner), so this simply rocks!
What’s on your list?