Spring has (sort of) sprung, and so have the awesome blog awards! I just received two nominations. [I apologize in advance for the wonky spacing in this post. I’m not sure what WP is doing.]
One is for the Sunshine Award from I Run in the Rain.
The other is for the Liebster Award from Finish Line Runner. Thank you so much, ladies!
For the Sunshine Award, I was asked to tell you ten random things about myself:
1. I fall all the time when I run.
2. I own a very fat cat named Bartleby.
3. My daughter’s name came from a Jimmy Buffet song.
4. I love Nine Inch Nails and Tool.
5. I can never wear lipstick, because I smile too much and it gets on my lips.
6. I’m an editor by day.
7. I never read books.
8. I could eat Nutella all day long.
9. I used to have a lip ring.
10. I have three tattoos.
I’d like to nominate the following for the Sunshine Award:
Finish Line Runner
Run This Apple
2 Cups ‘N Run
For the Liebster Award, I was asked to answer the following ten questions:
1. What is the greatest challenge you have overcome?
I beat my eating disorder in 2009.
2. What is the one job you wish you had?
3. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
4. Who is your favorite athlete?
Right now, it’s Running GIRL
, Nicole, who just finished the Boston Marathon.
5. What was your first job?
I was a dishwasher!
6. Have you ever had breakfast for dinner? And, is it a must every once in a while?
But of course!
7. What is your most awkward moment?
Um, falling ALL. THE. TIME. while running.
8. Treadmill running or outside running? Why?
Outside running, because I can look at the scenery and people.
9. Who is your best friend? For how long?
My fiance, Tom, for over two years.
10. What is the best advice you have received?
To increase your speed, simply increase your mileage.
I’d like to nominate the following ten bloggers for the Liebster Award:
And here are your ten questions. Enjoy!
1. What is your favorite “cheat” food?
2. What is one little-known fact about you?
3. Do you own any pets? If so, what?
4. If you could run anywhere in the world, where would it be?
5. What’s your next race?
6. How did you get interested in running?
7. What’s your favorite time of day to run? Why?
8. Do you run with someone or a pet?
9. If you could meet any famous runner, who would it be?
10. What song do you listen to most frequently while running?